It was another rather uneventful week. It makes it hard to recall what should be on my list of good. I’ve said this before, but I really need to start jotting down good things when they happen. Or blog ideas. Or ideas in general. Let’s see what I can recall.
- I managed to make it through the three-day weekend without someone wanting me to take on a major house project.
- My kids have made it through two weeks of in-person college with no issues.
- A trip to the library resulted in some new books to read and seeing friends.
- Very nice weather to end the week.
- Time outside reading and walking. Not at the same time.
- NFL football on TV Thursday night.
- WKU football on TV Saturday afternoon.
- UK football on TV Saturday night.
- UK held in and won despite some mistakes.
That’s all I can recall for this week. Hope you had a good one.