Looking ahead to a rainy day tomorrow as Hannah pushes through with the hopes that I can have a lazy day of watching movies I decided to share my list of movies I can watch over and over again.
1. Better Off Dead – Best movie ever. I love everything about this movie. Go rent it now.
2. Heathers – Another one of the few movies I own. Very funny and dark. My favorite kind of movie.
3. The Replacements – I love a good football movie and I enjoy this one a lot.
4. Remember the Titans – Another good football movie with a good historical lesson
5. The Waterboy – Another fuzbol movie(it’s from the debil)
6. Die Hard – Never gets old. Action movie at it’s best.
7. Grease – Was very disappointed that my High School Musical fan kids didn’t like it.
8. Lost Boys – I love a good vampire movie and I loved the Corey’s when I was a kid.
9. Breakfast Club – another of my 80’s movie favorites and the archetype of all teen movies to follow.
10. Back to the Future – Michael J Fox is great and I will watch anything he did. This is his best.
This is not a list of “best” movies. These are the ones I love so much I will watch over and over again and are perfect movies for a rainy day on the couch.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit