Take a high anxiety/low mood period, add in sleep deprivattion and you get a situation where it is hard to find the good. Here we go.
- March Madness is here. I love the tournament and I have been home to watch all of the games this year.
- Monday was my daughter’s birthday. We went out to eat to celebrate.
- Free Ledo Pizza for dinner Tuesday night.
- High winds canceled mounted lessons at MTR on Tuesday so we got an easier shift than expected.
- I have enough Royal Farms points to get free coffee and food for a couple of more months.
- I treated myself to Starbucks Wednesday afternoon. Well, I guess my son treated me since I am still using money from a gift card.
- I picked a couple of upsets correctly in my bracket.
- Another easy barn shift Friday morning.
- Kentucky won their game Friday night and plays again today.
- Duke and Kansas lost yesterday.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope your was a good one.