It was a busier week than normal due to my terrible car repair experience on Wednesday. It was a good test to see how I will like having extra days with something on my schedule. I might need to drop my Friday morning volunteer shift just to have a day to sleep in a little.
Let’s find the good.
- Free coffee at Royal Farms after work on Monday.
- We had enough frost that I think the grass growing/mowing season is over.
- Nice weather for all of my outdoor shifts this week.
- Wednesday was frustrating, but all of the drop-offs halfway between my house and the dealership were at coffee places so I at least had good coffee while waiting for rides.
- My first official day on the clock was a short, easy day doing one small project and loading the mobile gas pump into the truck to take it to fill up.
- My son was home for dinner Friday night.
- I was able to mostly rest and catch up on some TV shows yesterday.
- Accidental naps several afternoons this week.
That’s all I can recall for this week. Hope yours was a good one.