Another week that fluctuated from a fall and pain to boring and predictable. Let’s see if there was any good.
- We got to watch one last Ravens game Sunday night. It was a good, close game and was better than not having a game at all.
- Free coffee Monday at Royal Farms.
- My son arrived home from LA without any issues.
- Free pastry at Starbucks.
- Two Kentucky basketball wins.
- Two more mornings reading and drinking coffee at Panera.
- I got my 1099 and saw I made $154 writing on Medium in 2022. It’s not a lot, but it’s not bad considering it was mostly stuff I was writing for free here. You can use this link to join Medium.
- Free latte at Wawa.
- I finally took the step of contacting a friend with questions about substitute teaching.
- MTR hired someone else to be the facilities assistant and texted me this morning to ask if I still wanted to do it as a volunteer on Monday mornings. That made it easier for me to opt out of that so I would have more availability if I do start subbing.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.