I’m having a difficult time remembering what I did in the early part of the week. All the days are starting to blur. Let’s see what good I can remember.
- Errands got me out of the house Tuesday afternoon.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- Free Dunkin coffee on Wednesday.
- Two coupons at Checkers meant a meal for both of us for the cost of fries and a drink.
- Lunch out with library friends on Thursday.
- A visit to Crofton Christmas Friday night. Pictures below.
- My family in Kentucky made it through the storms safely.
- Lunch from our local cafe Saturday.