Kentucky lost. My brackets are busted. I’m still going to a new church each week looking for the right fit. I’m tired. Was there any good this week? Let’s see.
- Even though basketball is not going the way I wanted, there have been some fun games and big upsets in March Madness.
- My son was home for dinner Monday night.
- My daughter made it home from South Carolina with no issues.
- Still two more months of unlimited coffee at Panera so I’m still reading and having coffee there several times a week.
- I thought my updated car registration was lost in the mail after it didn’t arrive after Informed Delivery said it would, but it finally showed up several days later.
- I had my library holds sent to my original branch instead of the no-good, very bad branch I quit. It was good to see friends there I haven’t seen in a while.
- My community book club liked my book selection again and one of the members told me that every book I have recommended both for the book club and for them personally has been home runs.
- Free chicken salad from Royal Farms yesterday.
- My book club with friends was last night.
- It’s sunny again this morning.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 3/26/23”
What a nice compliment about your book choices!
LikeLiked by 1 person