This week was a little more eventful than usual with two family birthdays and Valentine’s Day. Here is the good I can remember.
- Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday, We watched at home, but it is always fun to know millions of people are watching the same thing. It was a good game. That’s always a bonus.
- Sunday was also my wife’s birthday. I’m not sure she enjoyed sharing her day with the Super Bowl.
- My son came home for dinner Monday night, We went out and ate at an actual restaurant which is unusual for us.
- Tuesday was a nice warm day for outside work.
- Three more quiet mornings reading and drinking coffee at Panera. A free birthday pastry was added to one of those mornings.
- A Kentucky basketball win Wednesday night.
- Free drink at Starbucks on my actual birthday and a free cinnamon roll from McDonald’s to eat with it.
- Friday was a rainy day at the barn, but we had a lot of volunteers so I ended up leaving on time for once.
- Free subs from Firehouse subs for dinner Friday night.
- A big Kentucky win over Tennessee Saturday afternoon.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.
2 thoughts on “What’s Good in Tater Town 2/19/23”
That sounds like a good week!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It was a good one