We are fully immersed in the real, post-Christmas world now. It’s cold and dark and less festive. Now is a good time to make sure you find the good.
- My wife returned from Kentucky Sunday night.
- My Monday morning at the barn was nice and short due to various reasons and I have finally reached the point where I go home when that happens instead of feeling like I need to find other things to do.
- Free coffee Monday at Royal Farms after the barn.
- When we went to cancel the free trial of the Panera Sip Club they offered another three months at $3 a month so we now have another three months of unlimited drinks. We will make that back after one visit.
- The Panera club means I have some relaxing mornings sitting at Panera reading and drinking coffee. I might try writing there as well.
- The days are getting longer.
- Mostly good weather for walks with the dog.
- Free sandwich from Firehouse subs Friday night.
- Kentucky beat #5 Tennessee at Tennessee yesterday. It was good to enjoy watching Kentucky basketball again.
That’s all I can recall for this week. Hope yours was a good one.