I’ve been struggling to find my Christmas cheer this year. This is why it is good for me to try to remember the good from the week. It would be too easy to forget all of the good things and focus on the down mood instead.
- I had cold, but clear weather for all of my barn shifts this week.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- A Kentucky basketball game and a win Tuesday night.
- Some quiet time reading and drinking coffee at Panera Wednesday morning.
- My wife had a free breakfast sandwich at Panera and doesn’t eat breakfast, so I had that with my coffee.
- We went to the Christmas tree lighting at the local shopping center Wednesday night. Hot chocolate, cookies, and Christmas carols before the lighting helped with the Christmas spirit.
- My son was home for dinner Friday night and helped us finish decorating the Christmas tree.
- Holiday party at the farm last night. Food and a horse show at the end.
- It was my daughter’s first time there so I got to take her around to meet all of the horses.
That’s all I can remember from this week. Hope yours was a good one.