Spotify Wrapped has been released so I guess it is time to start my year in review posts. Here is my year in music on Spotify.
My total play time on Spotify was 11,966 minutes. According to them, that is more than 61% of other listeners in the United States
My Top 5 Songs
- Getting Old Sucks (But Everybody’s Doing It) – Bowling for Soup
- You Should Be Dancing – Bee Gees
- Killin Em With Kindness – Bowling for Soup
- Ohio(Come Back to Texas) – Bowling for Soup
- All Summer Long – Kid Rock
My Top 5 Artists
- Bowling for Soup – I am in the top .1% of their listeners
- The Beatles
- Dave Hause
- Ryan Hamilton
- Jaret and Kelly
My Top 5 Genres
- Country Rock
- Adult Standards
- Pop Punk
My Listening Personality
No big surprises here. I have a ton of Bowling for Soup on my playlist because they are my favorite band.
I started listening to the Bee Gees a lot after I watched the HBO documentary.
I am surprised All Summer Long is in my top 5. I like the song, but I feel like I listened to other songs more.
I am definitely a replayer. I listen while I walk and I like to hear my favorite songs when walking. I get my variety when I drive and listen to various Sirius stations.
One thought on “My 2022 in Music According to Spotify”
I’m posting mine towards the end of the month. I live these
LikeLiked by 1 person