It was a different Thanksgiving week this year with my wife out of town until Wednesday night. Let’s look at the good.
- My MIL was released from the hospital on Sunday.
- It was break week at MTR so the barn shifts were mostly calm.
- Two Kentucky basketball games on TV.
- World Cup soccer to watch in the afternoon.
- Free coffee at Wawa on Tuesday.
- I got done what I wanted to get done before my wife was home again.
- My wife made it home safely Wednesday night.
- A nice Thanksgiving at home with just us, the kids, and my son’s girlfriend.
- We got the outside Christmas lights up yesterday while it was sunny and warm.
- Kentucky football beat Louisville yesterday. Ls Down.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.