It was both an eventful and rather quiet week. Eventful in that I made a big life decision and my wife headed to Kentucky after her mom was admitted to the hospital. Quiet in that I didn’t do much else. Let’s find the good.
- Two Kentucky basketball games on TV this week. On;y one win, but I love having college basketball back.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- I decided to go back to being a volunteer instead of a staff member at MTR when I realized I hated being a staff member.
- One last week of free drinks at Panera.
- I’ve used my wife being out of town as an excuse to be lazy and read/watch TV instead of doing stuff around the house.
- My volunteer shift at Walk the Walk yesterday only ended up lasting an hour instead of the two I expected.
- I’ve been able to sleep a little later on my non-barn days than usual. I needed the sleep.
- Kentucky football didn’t do as badly against Georgia as I expected.
- My MIL should hopefully come home from the hospital today.
- My wife should be able to be back home for Thanksgiving.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.