It was a busy week again. Let’s find the good.
- Brunch after church on Sunday to celebrate 150 years.
- While I still don’t know if taking the job at the farm was the right move for me, I did repair a fence in multiple places Monday and did a decent job considering I had never done it before.
- Kentucky basketball on TV Monday night.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- I served food at GiGi’s Playhouse at a dance party for their clients Tuesday night. It was nice to do volunteer work with people instead of animals.
- I was able to leave the farm at my scheduled time on Wednesday and get a needed afternoon to rest.
- Got my free Panera coffee after delivering backpacks and read my book while I sipped it at the restaurant.
- Worked at a drive-up food pantry Thursday night.
- More Kentucky basketball on TV Friday night.
- A nice, quiet, relaxing Saturday. We will pretend the UK football game didn’t happen.
That’s all for this week. Hope yours was a good one.