It was a different week this week than I’m used to. I had somewhere to be every day and had four straight days not at the farm. Let’s find the good.
- We went to the Ravens game Sunday. We got a train as soon as we got to the station and had plenty of time to walk around and get to our seats.
- This was good because the 2012 Super Bowl team was there and was introduced before the game.
- The Ravens won and won again Thursday night.
- More free coffee from Royal Farms and free Munchkins from Dunkin.
- I started a free month in the unlimited sip club at Panera before I went there for book club. Now I have a month of free coffee, soda, and charged lemonades.
- Book club got me out of the house and with other people.
- I saw friends Friday morning. It was at a memorial service, so a bad reason but it was nice to see people I haven’t seen in a while.
- We had a free burger at Red Robin so we went there for dinner Friday night.
- I’m pretty sure yesterday was the last time I will have to mow this year.
That’s all I can remember for this week. Hope yours was a good one.