I’ve been home alone since Wednesday. I have too many home alone weeks this year and I’m sure more are coming. Let’s look for the good.
- I made it through almost three quarters at the Ravens game before it started raining hard enough for me to decide to head home.
- The cold, rainy days and the coming home alone days gave me an excuse to not do much more than sitting on the couch under a blanket.
- My son was here for dinner Monday night.
- The Braves clinched the NL East and a first-round bye on Tuesday.
- The playoffs mean baseball is on in the afternoons.
- The rain finally stopped Wednesday after 5 days.
- Nice weather meant a nice easy barn shift after two harder ones in the rain.
- I had a free chicken sandwich from Slim Chicken for signing up for the app so I drove to the one in the area to get lunch Friday.
- I got the yard work done yesterday so I can spend more time watching football today.
That’s all I can think of this week. Hope yours was a good one.