It was an unusual week where we actually left the house to do something besides work twice. Here’s the good.
- The Ravens won last Sunday.
- We went to the Braves game in DC Monday night. My son and his girlfriend met us there. The Braves won the game.
- We went to another Braves game Wednesday night. This time we took our daughter and two of her friends. This one went extra innings and the wrong team won.
- My wife and daughter both went to work out of the house on Thursday so I had a quiet day at home to rest from the long night before.
- Thursday was National Coffee Day. That meant free coffee at Wawa.
- It also meant free coffee and donut at Krispy Kreme.
- There was a ribbon-cutting ceremony at MTR after my shift Friday morning which meant more free coffee and breakfast items.
- Good weather for all of my shifts this week.
- We didn’t get nearly as much rain as they predicted Friday night.
- The Braves have won the first two games against the Mets and are in first place.
That’s all for this week. Hope yours was a good one.