I started today tripping while carrying a full cup of coffee. I managed to only fall to my knees and keep the coffee steady enough to only splash a little on the carpet. It can only go up from here, right?
Let’s look at the good from the week.
But first – goats.
- Fall TV is back.
- My second barn shift in charge was much easier than the first. Horses were out and I had one of the regular volunteers back.
- Free coffee at Wawa on the way home from the barn.
- I took the rest of Tuesday as a day of rest to recuperate from the trip.
- The Braves have clinched a playoff spot.
- I got the mowing done on Wednesday so Thursday me was happy.
- I watched Survivor and Amazing Race live with my daughter Wednesday night.
- I finished my book club book on Thursday and still had time to vacuum and clean the kitchen.
- Another easy barn shift Friday morning.
- I finished the rest of the cleaning I wanted to do Friday so I could watch football all day on Saturday.
- My wife returned home safely from Kentucky last night.
- Kentucky won their football game and is now 4-0.
That’s all I can think of this week. Hope yours was a good one.