It was a holiday Monday and then the rest of the week with my wife out of town and my daughter at work and school. It was very quiet, but was it good? Let’s see.
- My fantasy football draft was Monday night. In addition to being the start of a fun season, it also means the start of regular texts about football most days.
- The weather Tuesday morning was a little better for working outside than I expected.
- I used the empty house on Wednesday as a chance to relax and catch up on rest. It was hard to not think about things that needed to be done but I was successful.
- I started my backpack deliveries to the schools again Thursday morning, so I’m back to only one weekday with nothing on my schedule.
- My son came home for food truck night Thursday night.
- Beautiful weather for barn work Friday morning.
- I got the yard work done yesterday before the rain started today.
- The Braves spent a brief period in first place this week.
- Kentucky beat Florida at Florida last night.
- NFL football is back!
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 9/11/22”
Sounds like a great week.
LikeLiked by 1 person