Another rather uneventful week. Here’s the good.
- Another good weather week meant another easier week at the barn.
- My therapy appointment was in person this week for the first time. It was good to have a reason to get out of the house in the afternoon.
- I remembered I had money on my Starbucks account and got a drink Wednesday morning.
- I made the effort to stop and introduce myself to one of our new neighbors when we were both out walking this week.
- Free sandwich from Mission BBQ for dinner Friday night.
- My daughter and I both had free drinks at Dunkin so we went yesterday.
- I was kind to myself this week and took it easy on the days after I had trouble sleeping at night.
- The Braves won 3 of 4 against the Mets and have won the first two against the Astros. A good sign heading toward the postseason.
That’s all I can think of for this week. Hope yours was a good one.