Another quiet week here in Tater Town. That is pretty much the norm these days. Let’s find the good.
- Still getting free coffee or soda at Royal Farms.
- Our AC seems to be working properly now.
- We were spared the flooding that hit a lot of the area this week.
- After the floods, the weather has been very nice.
- The nice weather meant an easier day at the barn Friday as all of the horses stayed out all night and day.
- Food truck night with my daughter Thursday night.
- My son came over for dinner Friday night.
- Kentucky basketball on TV. An August bonus,
- The NFL preseason has started.
- The Braves game was on TV yesterday and they swept the doubleheader.
That’s all I can remember for the week. Hope yours was a good one.