I think this was my last week being out of routine. My daughter starts her job tomorrow so everyone in the house will have some sort of schedule. Now I just need to get my sleep pattern back on track. Let’s find the good.
- Another $3 cold brew and 100 bonus points Monday at Dunkin.
- The final half-price cold drinks Tuesday at Starbucks.
- It got the oil changes done on two cars so that’s something I don’t have to deal with for a while.
- We got our daughter moved out of her apartment.
- Lazy afternoons watching TV with my daughter while I can.
- Cooler weather for mowing yesterday.
- Customer appreciation week promotions at Firehouse Subs gave me enough points for a free sandwich.
That’s all I can remember for this week. Hope yours was a good one.