I was home alone all week without air conditioning. My mood contributed to me writing this on Medium. Is there still good to find? Let’s find out.
- I guess one good part of having no AC was having an excuse to sit on the couch reading and watching TV.
- I found a book, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, and a show, Sex Education, that entertained me enough to tolerate life.
- $3 cold brew at Dunkin on Monday and 100 bonus points for ordering it ahead earned me a free drink.
- Half-price cold drinks at Starbucks on Tuesday.
- Juan Soto winning the home run derby meant 53% off tickets to Nationals games. I bought tickets to two Braves games for $6 each.
- My wife and daughter’s flights were on time Thursday night, which was good since they didn’t get in until almost 1 AM on time.
- The AC was finally fixed Friday.
- I got my first decent night of sleep in 10 days Friday night.
That’s all I can remember. Hope your week was a good one.