It was another rather uneventful week. Let’s see if I can remember the good.
- My daughter was still home this week so I used that as an excuse to spend more time watching TV with her than working around the house.
- I had nice weather for all of my barn shifts.
- I’ve been doing surveys for a while now to earn points toward gift cards. I just received my first $25 gift card from Starbucks.
- I still have enough points with Royal Farm rewards to get a free cup of coffee after every barn shift.
- Book club Thursday night got me out of the house and made me talk to other people.
- My wife had a free burger at Red Robin so we all had burgers from there last night.
- Even though my earnings on Medium are down this month and I took a week off from publishing there, I still have earned enough to pay for my membership.
- We are only about a week away from heading back to Kentucky to visit family.
That’s all I’ve got. I didn’t do much more than my barn shifts and watch TV with my daughter. Hope your week was a good one.