I thought it was going to be a week with three people in the house instead of two, but then my wife went on a last-minute business trip so we were down to two again. Maybe this week?
Here’s the good.
- My son was home for dinner Sunday evening.
- Early fathers day gift from Greece from my daughter – Mastic and souma – Greek alcohol. Photo below.
- My first solo facilities shift went better than I expected. I wrote about leadership styles about this here.
- I expected the horses to be in their stalls all night Monday night meaning more work Tuesday morning, but they were out instead.
- We only had a couple of downpours while working that morning and I was in a stall for a most of it,
- My daughter’s best friend from high school is home for the first time in a while so she got to spend a day with her.
- The really bad storms that were possible here did not materialize.
- My Friday afternoon shift at MTR was canceled so I didn’t have to walk horses in the extreme heat.
- We met our son at the local hibachi restaurant yesterday for a late birthday celebration for him.
- I also got my early father’s day gift from him. A Jumanji board game.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.