It was a return to normal after graduation week. My daughter stayed at her apartment near campus. My MIL went back to Kentucky. It will be hard to remember what we did.
- The repairman we called to look at our washing machine was honest and told us that what he would likely end up charging us to fix it was too much and we should buy a new one instead.
- My son came home for dinner Monday night. He did so because he needed his kayaks that were in our garage but I will take it.
- We toured the DC LDS Temple Wednesday night. It closes to the public again n mid-June.
- We went to Jollibee for dinner after the tour.
- My wife needed quiet for a presentation Thursday morning and I needed to finish my book club book. The weather was nice so it was a win-win as I sat n the deck with the noisy dog and read my book while she did the presentation.
- Book club Thursday night got me out of the house.
- Royal Farms changed their reward system and with the overload of points I have, I can get free coffee whenever I want.
- My daughter came home Thursday for a few days before, barring any unforeseen circumstances, she flies to Italy on Wednesday.
- I had one good weather day at the barn where the horses were out and the job was easier.
- Stranger Things is back! The episodes are long, so I’ve still got four more to go.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.