It was a very eventful week. It was a nice change from the norm, but I was exhausted yesterday. Here’s all the good.
- Monday was our 30th anniversary. My wife deserves an award for putting up with me for that long.
- My MIL’s flight was canceled Tuesday, but she was able to get on another flight that arrived at a closer airport.
- Both kids were home to have dinner with her Tuesday night.
- My daughter graduated from college this week. She walked at the commencement for both majors, but we skipped the main commencement.
- She was also inducted into Phi Beta Kappa this week.
- The celebration dinner Wednesday night was delicious.
- The weather didn’t get really hot until after graduation and the graduation photos around campus.
- After my barn shift Friday I drove down and met everyone near my son’s condo for lunch.
- It was nice to have both kids together with us for four days in a row.
- The heat gave me the excuse to save the mowing until tomorrow so I can rest and recover from the busy week,
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.