It was one last week of calm before a week of my MIL in town and my daughter’s college graduation. Let’s see if I can remember anything.
- My daughter went back to school Monday morning instead of Sunday night so we had an extra night to watch a movie together.
- Firehouse Subs is doing a promotion where each day certain names can get a free sub with purchase. My wife qualified Monday so we got subs for dinner.
- The weather worked out so that the rain didn’t make my barn shifts harder.
- I got the yard work done before the constant days of rain started again.
- I discovered that The Lost City was streaming on Paramount Plus so we watched it Friday night. That was much sooner than we expected it to be available.
- I had one day home alone this week to do stuff around the house that might be too noisy when someone is working from home.
- I still managed to get a walk in every day even with the rain.
That’s all I can think of this week. Hope yours was a good one.
Now some self-promotion time.
You can use this referral link to join Medium and get unlimited reads You can also make money for writing!