Before I get to the good, I will share one of my favorite Facebook posts that popped up in my memories this week.
Now, on to the good.
- A good weather day for barn work on Tuesday.
- Also, a good weather day to get a little more yard work done before the rainy end of the week.
- I crashed the state library conference to return the pub quiz trophy.
- I had nice weather and little traffic for the drive to and from.
- I had drinks and dinner with library friends.
- I stayed for the pub quiz. We won two rounds and got close to winning the trophy again.
- I didn’t see any of the people who were forces in my decision to leave the library world.
- The rain held off long enough on Friday to make the barn work a little easier.
- Both kids come home for dinner last night.
- My daughter spent the night to go shopping with her mom today.
That’s all I can remember for the week. Hope yours was a good one.