It was another week home alone. It’s always harder to find the good in those weeks since I do even less than normal.
- My daughter was still here on Easter and went to church with us.
- It was volunteer appreciation week at MTR so they brought us cookies Tuesday morning.
- I stayed after my shift for a lunch and learn. We saw a little bit of how an EAP session works and had pizza.
- After Monday, we had nice weather the rest of the week.
- Ice cream sandwiches Friday for volunteer appreciation week.
- Nice weather meant the barn work was easier and we had time to do jobs that can’t be done on other days.
- My wife went with me to the volunteer appreciation party at MTR last night.
- It was catered by Mission BBQ. I love Mission BBQ.
- She met some of the people I work with and heard someone call me the goat whisperer live, so she knows I didn’t just make it up.
- We walked around before she left so she could see the horses and the goats.
That’s the week. Hope yours was a good one.