It was a mixed week. It started with three days home alone and ended with one kid home for the weekend. Here’s the good I can remember.
- I ran into a friend I haven’t seen in years when I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the airport.
- I took Monday as a rest day and spent the day reading and watching TV.
- I avoided procrastination and mowed on Tuesday making Wednesday me less stressed. I wrote about the idea of gifting fudge you on Medium.
- Usually, I am not a fan of flight delays, but the delay in my wife’s flight Wednesday night allowed me to watch the two-hour Survivor episode before leaving for the airport.
- Free coffee day at Wawa.
- Nice weather for sitting on the deck to read.
- Nice weather meant the horses stayed out all night making for easier barn days.
- Both kids came home for dinner Friday night.
- I was able to get Spiderman on DVD for us to watch while they were here.
- My daughter stayed for the weekend,
That’s the week. Hope you had a good one,