Welcome to another edition of “Can Tater Remember Anything From the Last Week” Let’s see how it goes.
- A day of relaxing and watching basketball on Sunday.
- An easier day at the barn on Tuesday with the horses in the fields all night.
- Free latte at Wawa on the way home from the barn on Tuesday.
- I have booked a flight to go to Kentucky in early June to attend my nephew’s wedding shower.
- My daughter decided to spend the night after her dentist appointment Friday instead of going back to her apartment.
- Saturday morning at the barn was like bizarro Saturday in a good way and ended with me being given a package of chocolate chip cookies to take home.
- It seems like all of the various family car problems are fixed.
- My son came over for dinner last night.
- Duke lost.
- Coach K is done.
That’s all I can think of for this week. Hope yours was a good one.