Another relatively uneventful week. Let’s take a look at the good.
- My daughter was home all week for spring break.
- This meant afternoons of watching TV with her in place of the hours alone I usually have.
- Decent weather for most of the week.
- St Peters won again!
- More new volunteers at the barn mean I am no longer the one who knows the least about how to do the job.
- The volunteer coordinator was looking for me yesterday when it was time to move the goats to the field since she knows I am good with the goats.
- So, I guess I have one thing I’m good at.
- The increasing number of wordle-type games I play each day almost makes up for the reading slump I’m in.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was a good one.