I was hoping today’s list would be full of Kentucky winning games in the NCAA tournament. Alas, that is not the case. Now I’m just trying to not let the upset diminish my enjoyment of the tournament.
On to the good.
- Both kids came home Sunday night for my daughter’s birthday.
- We went to a different place for dinner than normal. I like their normal birthday place, but new is good sometimes.
- My extra shift at the barn was a nice, calm day with the nice, calm barn lead who used to work my Friday shift.
- Basketball on TV all day on Thursday was nice until after 9 pm when UK lost.
- The new barn lead on Friday is also easy to work with so my Fridays should still be good.
- The weather has been mostly nice for the barn work, walks, and reading outside.
- I finally got my free birthday sandwich at Jersey’s Mike’s on Friday.
- My daughter came home Friday for Spring Break.
That’s all I can remember from this week. Hope yours was a good one.