Let’s see if I can remember the week. I really need to start taking notes.
- Today is my daughter’s birthday. We will be going out to dinner to celebrate.
- This week started the period where a couple of days a week I will have basketball games on TV all day.
- Kentucky won one more game than Auburn in the SEC tournament.
- Even with the loss yesterday, they will still be a 2 seed in the NCAA tournament.
- Duke lost.
- Baseball is back!
- There were a couple of nice weather days before the snow.
- I used the snow as an excuse to stay home Saturday instead of working in the cold rain/snow.
That’s all I can recall from the week. Weeks are very uneventful when you rarely leave the house. Hope your week was a good one.