I think the list will be short this week. Not because the week was bad, but because it was son uneventful I can’t recall mucg of note.
- We got our free Red Robin burgers for dinner Sunday night.
- Pancake dinner at church Tuesday night
- Nice weather most of the week.
- A friend from back home got the call that a liver was available for his transplant and the surgery was successful.
- Two Kentucky basketball wins this week.
- A calm day at the barn with lessons on break this week.
- A surprise visit from my daughter for the weekend.
That’s all I’ve got. Hope your week was a good one.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 3/6/22”
There’s a lot of good stuff on your list.
LikeLiked by 1 person