This was my birthday week so there was more activity than normal. Let’s see if I can remember any of it.
- The Super Bowl was Sunday night. I enjoyed the game and the halftime show. The commercials weren’t great, but I enjoy watching them every year.
- Qdoba did a BOGO for Valentine’s Day. I also had free birthday chips and queso. They let us use both so we got two entrees and chips and queso for $9.
- Free drinks at Dunkin and Starbucks.
- Free pizza at Ledo Pizza.
- Both kids came home for dinner for my birthday and surprised me by taking me out to my favorite local cafe.
- Another walk in nice weather at the local nature preserve,
- Free sandwich at Firehouse Subs for dinner on Friday.
- Nicer weather meant more enjoyable work at the barn Friday and Saturday.
- A fun win for Kentucky basketball yesterday.
It’s been a week full of food. I have more free food to use this week and then I go back to never going out to eat.