It’s time once again to see if I remember anything that happened this week. Odds are slim.
- Both kids were home for dinner Sunday night.
- A trip to the library meant a chat with friends.
- Nice springlike weather for part of the week.
- I took a walk at the nature preserve on one of those warm days.
- Free Dunkin coffee Wednesday.
- Free dinner Friday night due to various birthday freebies.
- Work at the barn is much better in nice weather.
- Two more Kentucky basketball wins this week.
- Both kids came home for dinner last night since it was my wife’s birthday.
That’s all I’ve got. Hope your week was a good one.