It was a stressful week that started with us taking our dog to an emergency vet clinic. The rest of the week involved a loss of sleep and constant worry about the dog. She seems better now and the vet saw nothing of concern in the follow-up, but they did do blood work to make sure there is nothing there. Was there good? Let’s see.
- My son was here for dinner Sunday night.
- The Youth Media Awards were announced Monday morning.
- Kentucky game on TV Tuesday night and it was a win.
- Free coffee from Dunkin, Sadly, the last free one for a while.
- I made soup.
- We got snow, but not so much that it was impossible to get out when needed.
- Kentucky @ Kansas on TV last night.
- Kentucky won easily.
That’s all I can recall this week. Hope your week was a good one.