Before I get started trying to remember anything from the week, two things:
- The ALA Youth Media Awards are tomorrow at 9 am EST. I will be watching and will post the winners after along with any thoughts I have on the ones I have read.
- I wrote about fiction and the pandemic on Medium. It was inspired by the book I am reading that has, thankfully, backed off of the mask play by play as the story has continued.
Now the good:
- Free weekly coffee at Dunkin.
- Free food from Red Robin.
- College basketball on TV.
- Playoff football on TV.
- A few more days with my daughter before she moved back to her apartment.
- The predicted snow did not happen so we had no weather issues on the day she moved back.
- A visit to the library meant seeing friends.
- My first day as a barn volunteer at Maryland Therapeutic Riding went well.
- I got a few walks in even though it is very cold.
That is all I can remember. I hope you all had a good week.