Today’s prompt is much easier than yesterday. If you read my blog regularly you know every Sunday I do a post where I look back on the good from the week before. It makes it easier for me to write a post like this one. So, here we go.
- I am sitting in my house writing this post instead of being at work at a place that made me very unhappy. I’m grateful I had the ability to quit a toxic job and spend time doing what I enjoy instead.
- My son and his girlfriend made it home safely from their trip last night. They drove a lot of miles. but made it back OK. I’m also grateful the number of cats in our house is now back to two.
- I’m grateful that we are all healthy. We have made it through the last two years without any major illness from
- I’m grateful that we got to have a somewaht normal Christmas with fmaily in Kentucky.
- I’m grateful that people continue to read my dumb little blog.