The week has been a week of hibernation due to cold and snow. I mostly only went outside to shovel and clean cars. Was there good? Let’s take a look.
- It was nice and warm for the Ravens game Sunday.
- We got a good snow Monday. Maybe a little too much, but I do enjoy a snowy day.
- I was able to get the driveway shoveled in a minimal amount of time.
- I got one walk in with the dog before the next snow and the frigid weather hit.
- My daughter is still home from school.
- Days are getting longer.
- A trip to the library for books and a chat with a couple of friends.
- Free shorti hoagie at Wawa.
- Free sandwich at Mission BBQ.
- Free coffee at Dunkin.
- Volunteer training at Maryland Therapeutic Riding yesterday.
Another cold week ahead, but with no snow, I should be able to get out for walks with the dog again. I am going to try to get out first thing in the morning to do longer, faster walks alone.
Hope you all had a good week.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 1/9/22”
Your week was better than mine. My first day of volunteering at the library’s bookstore got snowed out. The rest of the week, not so good. Baking my first pork pie and having it a resounding success was the highlight at the end of the week. Your week sounds much better!
LikeLiked by 1 person