The week has been a week of hibernation due to cold and snow. I mostly only went outside to shovel and clean cars. Was there good? Let’s take a look.
- It was nice and warm for the Ravens game Sunday.
- We got a good snow Monday. Maybe a little too much, but I do enjoy a snowy day.
- I was able to get the driveway shoveled in a minimal amount of time.
- I got one walk in with the dog before the next snow and the frigid weather hit.
- My daughter is still home from school.
- Days are getting longer.
- A trip to the library for books and a chat with a couple of friends.
- Free shorti hoagie at Wawa.
- Free sandwich at Mission BBQ.
- Free coffee at Dunkin.
- Volunteer training at Maryland Therapeutic Riding yesterday.
Another cold week ahead, but with no snow, I should be able to get out for walks with the dog again. I am going to try to get out first thing in the morning to do longer, faster walks alone.
Hope you all had a good week.