I am dealing with high levels of anxiety brought on by all of us being in different locations before the holidays. All of the worst-case scenarios that would keep us separated at Christmas keep going through my head. Let’s see if I can get past that and remember some good.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- Free coffee at Dunkin on Wednesday.
- Delivered Christmas baskets to needy families on Thursday.
- Free entree at Qdoba.
- Went for a walk at the nature preserve.
- Western Kentucky won their bowl game yesterday.
- They also beat Louisville in basketball.
- UK beat North Carolina in basketball.
- It was a good sports day.
- My daughter’s final in-person commitment on campus was canceled so she came home yesterday.
Four more days and then hopefully we are all together again.