It was a much more eventful week than normal. It was weird to have things to do away from the house. Here’s the good I can remember.
- We went to the Ravens game Sunday night and for the first time all year had no issues with trains on either end.
- The Ravens won despite playing poorly.
- I did volunteer work at Maryland Therapeutic Riding Monday morning,
- I filled out the application there to volunteer regularly.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- We went to the Christmas tree lighting at the local shopping center Wednesday night(pictures below)
- I did two different volunteer things Thursday. My regular delivery to schools for Backpack Buddies and transporting donated cleaning supplies to SPAN(Serving People Across Neighborhoods)
- I made 5 times more from writing on Medium in November than I did in October. I originally said September. I guess I forgot how months go.
- Free coffee at Dunkin on Friday.
- I got all of the leaves in my yard bagged up yesterday.
That’s it for this week. Hope you had a good one.