It was a relatively uneventful week again. The lull before the storm of the holidays. Let’s see if I can remember anything.
- I wrote my first Medium article for a publication. You can read it here.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- Kentucky won both of their basketball games this week.
- Free coffee at Dunkin.
- Nice weather for walks and reading on the deck.
- I woke up in time to see the lunar eclipse Friday morning.
- I worked a shift for Toys for Tots yesterday morning.
- They gave me lunch after as a thank you.
- Kentucky football was on immediately following my shift and they won.
- We have alternatives for dog and cat sitting while we are away.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope you had a good one.