A better week this week. It would have been hard to be worse than it was. Here’s the good.
- Ravens game on Sunday was an exciting overtime win and then the train was there minutes after we got to the platform.
- Both kids came home for dinner after the game.
- The check was in the mail and arrived Monday.
- College basketball is back. Two Kentucky games on TV this week.
- I went to a farewell tea for the last person I hired at the library and had time chatting with friends.
- Volunteer work for Hospice of the Chesapeake on Veteran’s Day. We did yard clean-up at a local veteran’s house.
- The Christmas lights are up and I barely had to do any work. My wife did it while I was volunteering.
- More free coffee at Wawa and Dunkin this week.
- Dropped off donations and filled “blessing bags” at another volunteer thing Saturday morning.
- Kentucky football finally won again last night.
That’s the week. Hope yours was a good one.