Hello, darkness my old friend. It’s time change time meaning it will be dark around 5 every day. It will be hard to not spend the next few months tired and depressed. Finding the good will be more important. Let’s see what I have from this week.
- We had a good number of trick or treaters Sunday night, I always enjoy handing out candy on Halloween.
- The Braves won the World Series Tuesday night,
- Free coffee Tuesdays at Wawa for the next two months.
- I’ve actually made a couple of bucks from my posts on Medium.
- I’m also apparently now a top writer in books and reading there. Not sure it means much, but it sounds nice.
- Another walk at the nature preserve.
- That was followed by drinking free Dunkin coffee and reading next to the water features near our community center.
- Kentucky basketball on TV Friday night.
That’s all I can remember for this week. Hope you had a good one,