I’ve struggled a lot more with the isolation during this round of Home Alone. I think there are two reasons: it comes too close to the last one and I had less of a warning and time to prepare. Even so, there was some good. Let’s take a look.
- We finally had an afternoon Ravens game Sunday and made it to and from the game with less train drama. The Ravens won.
- My wife made chili Sunday night so I had easy leftovers for nights I didn’t want to cook for one.
- I got out of the house to go look for zebras.
- I took another walk around the Piney Orchard Nature Preserve. Photo below.
- Weekly free coffee from Dunkin.
- My daughter came home Thursday night for food truck night,
- My tickets for today’s Ravens game sold so my daughter won’t have to take pity on me and ignore homework to go to the game.
- THE BRAVES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope yours was good.