I actually left the house three times this week for something more than a walk. They weren’t particularly exciting things, but it did make the week seem more eventful. Time to look for the good.
- Lunch from the local cafe Sunday afternoon.
- NFL football on TV all day Sunday.
- New Jeopardy episodes started this week.
- Ravens on MNF. They lost, but it’s good to have football back.
- I won in fantasy football.
- Weekly free coffee from Dunkin.
- My daughter had a dentist appointment close to home Friday so she is home for the weekend.
- Kentucky still won their game yesterday even though they looked bad.
- My son came over for dinner last night so we had the entire family here for a couple of hours.
That’s all I can remember from this week. Hope you had a good one.