We have returned from our trip so I am back on my normal schedule. The vacation week “what’s good” is always an easy one. Here we go.
- Our flight and our shuttle we had arranged to our hotel were all on schedule and we arrived with no issues.
- We did an all-inclusive resort so we had a week of eating and drinking whatever we wanted without thinking about the cost.
- Five days of the four of us together on a trip. I imagine those days numbered.
- It was nice having a vacation that was just to relax. No schedule. No rushing around. Just relaxing and enjoying our time there.
- They had activities throughout the day so someone like my son who needs to do something had something to do.
- He won three games and came home with two Riu visors and one Riu phone pouch as prizes.
- Multiple games of water volleyball.
- I read two books while we were away.
- It was a nice break before the kids start school again and I go back to the empty nest.
- Both airports on the way home were easy and efficient. Not my normal experience with travel.
- I gave myself a break day yesterday instead of immediately mowing and doing other household chores.
And now a couple of pictures